Hive Days: The dates for our Hive meetings are from August to April inclusive.
$40 per individual or family under the same roof, for 12 months starting in August. A membership application form can be downloaded here and emailed to the secretary.
A lesson sign up form can be downloaded here and emailed to the secretary.- Direct Credit to: Kiwibank, 38-9018-0175002-00, Nth Canterbury Beekeepers Club.
Use your first initial, last name and item being payed for as reference. eg. NHobson sugar
- Cash, on one of our hive days or evening meetings to our Treasurer Paul Morrin, or to Noeline Hobson.
Financial members benefit from;
- The club library, a wide variety of books on beekeeping, pests and diseases. Please sign out and sign back in any books you borrow.
- Access to the club's 4 frame extractor. Please do not pull the the extractor apart to clean it after you use it. Let it drain and then Olly will clean it as necessary.
- Discounted items such as sugar for feed in Autumn. (By prior arrangement and payment)
- Access to a workshop for making/assembling hive parts during winter months. (By prior arrangement and at Olly's discretion)
- Our club news letter, sent out the first Sunday of each month (temporarily in recess).
- A great group to hang out with, ask questions of and share with.
A copy of the latest version of the club's constitution is available here by searching for the organisation number 2650171 in the Incorporated Societies Register.
Alternatively you can download the Google Doc version here (This gives you the latest version with the changes highlighted)